Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'm Alive, I Promise.

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I last wrote a blog post, and I'm so sorry, my bloggy friends!

Since we last "spoke", I have...
-moved to a new home. It's in the country (even more so than our last home), nearly 100 years old, in need of lots of repairs, and we absolutely love it.
-changed internet providers.  With this move, we were no longer in an area that was serviced by cable internet.  Apparently, we are not eligible for DSL, dial up, or any other service, with the exception of satellite.  So, we have satellite internet, with a data cap (really?), and slightly spotty some days.  This is a BIG change for our family, and has taken a bit of adjustment.
-sent my youngest off to school.  That's right-tiny love is in Kindergarten, and she absolutely loves it!
-done a whole lot more stuff, that is perfectly valid, but is kind of mundane in details.
-started and finished a feud with the post office.  
-watched a lot of tv.  Yep. With having a different television provider means different channels, and now we have BBC America.  I. Am. In. Love.

I will do my best to be here more often, and post some fun stuff.  Miss you all, and thank you for hanging out while my life has changed. 

What's been going on since I disappeared?  I'd love to hear an update!

Until next time, my lovelies- stay Average!



Wordle: Untitled


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for publishing the new good stuff for us. I’ll really get the great advantage from your good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all the comments and try to reply to everyone. It's the least I could do- it's very...Average.