- Price: $12 a month, shipping included
- Recurring: monthly, based on when you subscribe (If you start on the 15th, your window to choose products will always open on the 15th each month).
- Referrals: If three people sign up under you, you receive a free box.
- Description:Beauty Army is a unique subscription service, that offers 6 samples each month. Subscribers have the option to choose their own samples, have Beauty Army's stylists choose for you, or to skip the month. Beauty Army sends an email to remind you of your selection window- windows to choose products are open for 5 days. If you forget to make your selections, and don't choose to skip, the stylists will choose six samples for you. BA has a store that sells most of the products they sample, making one stop shopping simple and easy. New samples are released every day at 9:00 am PST.
- My referral link: Click here to sign up for Beauty Army.
- Price: A month to month subscription is $8 each month, shipping included. Special months may have a higher price point.
- Recurring: Subscriptions open on the 8th of each month, at a specific time. You can sign up to be on the email list to remind you of the OTM subscription HERE.
- Referrals: GDE does not have a referral program at the moment.
- Glamour Doll Eyes Of The Month is an eye shadow pigment subscription service. GDE releases a unique color each month, that is only available this subscription. GDE only offers a set amount of beauty bags, and subscriptions are available for one month, two months, three months, six months or yearly, based on how many subscriptions are available. Bags contain at least one pigment eye shadow, a candy treat and occasionally extra items from other lines. Extras I have personally received include a brush, pigment samples, nail polish, lipstick, blush.
- Referral Link: I don't have a referral link for Glamour Doll Eyes, but I do have an Affiliate Link, if you would like to shop their collection.
- Price: $10 a month ($14.95 if you are in Canada), plus tax if you are in NY, NC, or CA, shipping is included.
- Recurring: Monthly, billed on the first, ships around mid-month.
- Referrals: For each new subscriber referred, you receive 250 Ipsy points. Referral gifts currently cost 1000 points.
- Description: Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that sends 4-5 full size or deluxe samples to each subscriber each month, in a cosmetic bag. Samples received are based loosely around the beauty quiz, that can be taken at any time. Ipsy is currently my favorite subscription service- I have NEVER received a foil pack, and the majority of things I receive can be used or gifted to a friend.
- Referral Link: My Ipsy referral link
Target Beauty Box
- Price: $5, including shipping
- Recurring: not at this time
- Referrals: Currently, there is not a referral program
- Description: Target tried a test run of this box in June 2013, but to my knowledge, has not repeated the program. Customers were sent a box with 6 items in it, including a Venus razor and Sally Hansen nail strips. You can read my review of the only box that they have sent out HERE.
- Referral Link: I don't have a referral link, but watch Target Style's Facebook page to see if they will offer this service again.
- Cravebox no longer is open for business.
Goodies (a subsidiary of WalMart) is no longer sending out boxes.
- Price: $15 a month, or $29 for four months
- Recurring: If you choose monthly, you will be billed on the same day of the month as you signed up (if you signed up on the 4th, you will always be billed on the 4th). If you choose to subscribe for four months, you will be billed the whole thing right away, and will need to re-subscribe to get another 4 months.
- Referrals: Currently, there is not a referral program in place.
- Description: Hand-Picked Words sends out two different e-book boxes: a Book Lover's Box (at least 4 short and 1 long piece monthly) and Mini Cookbooks (a mini cookbook is sent out weekly). These boxes are only available as e-books and no physical books are available. The ebooks are sent in ePub format (for the Book Lover's Box), and .PDF format (for the Mini Cookbooks Box).
- Referral Link: Currently, Hand-Picked Words doesn't have a referral program, but you can go HERE to subscribe, and if you enter the code AVERAGEMOM you will get a free month!
Okay, these technically aren't subscription services, but they ARE something you sign up for, and sometimes get free stuff from. I thought I would include these here just for a quick reference.
- Price: FREE
- Recurring: No set schedule
- Referrals: Currently, while an invite is helpful, referrals are not necessary to join Influenster.
- Description: Influenster is a product review site, and occasionally sends out samples in what they call VoxBoxes. Samples are sent based on survey answers, your indicated preferences, and your "scores". Scores are given based on your social influence, survey answers, and activity on their site. Once chosen to receive a VoxBox, you are requested to participate on multiple social media platforms, with pictures, reviews, and more.
Referral Link: Currently, Influenster does not have a referral program, but has opened up registration to anyone. Go HERE to sign up for Influenster.
- Price: FREE
- Recurring: New samples are released at least once a month.
- Referrals: Currently, PINCHme doesn't have a referral program.
- Description: PINCHme sends out samples, and asks that you complete a quick and easy survey after you receive them. PINCHme has a points system, and based on the number of points you have, you can receive more perks. On Level 1, you can receive samples, level 2, you can receive samples and be entered in a monthly contest.
Referral Link: While there is not a referral program right now, you can go HERE to sign up for PINCHme
Disclaimer: This list includes referral links, and all are clearly marked. I strive for honesty.