Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA/PIPA Blackout...It's Not Just for Big Bloggers

Hello, folks.

It has been FOREVER since I posted anything here, and I sincerely apologize. My life just got crazy.  I will try to post more in the future...forgive me?

I am writing today a "non-post", and will join in the blackout in opposition of SOPA/PIPA legislation. I don't fully understand what the government is trying to accomplish this, but I DO know that it would mean the end of the internet as we know it, through corporate censorship. Scary thought.  I'm not one that is huge on the government infringing upon my every day life, and as a confirmed Facebook Junkie who HATES change...well, you get the idea.  

Please enjoy the below video that explains in plain English what the government is trying to do.  Feel free to share (it says you can in the video, so no copyright infringement here!), and to join in the blackout today in opposition of this legislation.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you shared this video on your blog, as other sites are saying totally opposite. Thank you for the info...:)) Off to share now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all the comments and try to reply to everyone. It's the least I could do- it's very...Average.